Avocado and Salmon Salad
- 4 ounce spring mix
- 6 ounce smoked salmon
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon powered erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
- Put all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Alternatively, add the ingredients to an empty jar and shake together until emulsified.
- In a large bowl, toss the spring mix with the salad dressing.
- Add in the onion and toss again.
- Top with the salmon and avocado slices, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Avocado Salmon Salad. Each serving comes out to be 399 calories, 31.4g fat, 5.6g net carbs, and 19g protein.