Blueberry Smoothie (Meal Replacement)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 30 gram low-carb protein powder
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
- Put everything into the blender and blend until you get your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Blueberry Smoothie. Each serving comes out to be 485 calories, 37.5g fat, 7.9g net carbs, and 26.3g protein.