Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps
- 6 ounce bacon, chopped
- 4 ounce cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 16 ounce ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 ounce cherry tomatoes
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Wash and dry your lettuce leaves.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium to high heat for 10-15 minutes. Once cooked thoroughly, remove the bacon from the pan.
- Cook the mushrooms in the bacon fat for 6-7 minutes. Once the mushrooms are nice and brown, remove them from the pan.
- Brown the meat in the frying pan for about 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out your lettuce leaves and add the meat, mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 serving of Keto Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps. Each serving comes out to be 651 calories, 52.1g fat, 3.7g net carbs, and 38.8g protein.