Easy Spinach and Bacon Salad
- 8 ounces spinach
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs
- 6 ounces bacon
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat until rendered and crispy. Once cooked, chop into pieces and set aside.
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs and rinse the spinach if desired.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, mayonnaise, and remaining bacon fat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the bacon, red onion, and sliced eggs into the salad and toss together. Serve immediately.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Easy Spinach and Bacon Salad. Each serving comes out to be 509.15 Calories, 45.9g Fats, 2.5g Net Carbs, and 19.75g Protein