Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Bowl
- 12 ounce cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 12 ounce romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 ounce cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup banana peppers
- 4 medium green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 ounce cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 6 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked chicken, melted butter, and the hot sauce. Mix together.
- Combine all the vegetables together in a bowl. Top with the chicken and bacon.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.
This makes a total of 3 serving of Keto Buffalo Chicken Bowl. Each serving comes out to be 771 calories, 61.7g fat, 6.8g net carbs, and 40.2g protein.