Low Carb Creamy Chicken & Broccoli
- 16 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 10 ounce broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Chop the chicken into cubes.
- Add the chicken to a bowl and season with Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat the chicken with all the seasonings.
- In a frying pan, add the olive oil and the seasoned chicken. Cook over medium high heat until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Then add the broccoli and chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Stir and cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until broccoli starts to turn soft.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat until the cheese starts to melt.
- Once the cheese has melted, add the chicken broth and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Creamy Chicken & Broccoli. Each serving comes out to be 430 calories, 33.5g fat, 6.5g net carbs, and 26.6g protein.