Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (~8 oz.)
- Low Carb Pizza Crust. Buy HERE
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (~4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Rao’s Tomato Sauce
- 16 slices Pepperoni
- Spinkled Oregano (optional)
- Microwave mozzarella cheese until completely melted, then add all other base ingredients (execept olive oil) and mix together.
- Knead dough into a ball, then spread out into a circle using the olive oil on the outside of the dough.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes under 400F. Remove from oven, flip, and bake for 2-4 more minutes.
- Top the crust with toppings of your choice and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, slice, and serve!