Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- 4 ounce zucchini
- 1/3 cup low-carb tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounce pepperoni
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to broil.
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Thinly slice the zucchini then line them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Broil the zucchini for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Add the low carb tomato sauce to the top of the zucchini, then add the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices. Place in the oven just until the cheese is melted.
- Top with basil and salt and pepper. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Mini Zucchini Pizzas. Each serving comes out to be 317 calories, 26.3g fat, 3.9g net carbs, and 15.6g protein.