Roasted Cajun Cauliflower Steaks
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ medium cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ medium lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine all the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and mix evenly.
- Slice one whole head of cauliflower, starting from the center, into 1-inch “steaks”. The ends typically crumble so you can save those pieces for other recipes or toss them on the baking sheet too!
- Lay the steaks on a large baking sheet and brush both sides with plenty of oil.
- Rub each steak with the Cajun seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes, turning them half-way through.
- Remove the steaks from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Garnish with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime!