When striving towards a fat loss goal it’s important to limit the amount of bread that you eat, due to all the simple carbs.
The recipe below is a great way to enjoy some bread while still maintaining your clean diet. It’s gluten-free and uses flax meal and egg whites to create a soft, fluffy texture.
WHAT YOU NEED
2 cups blanched almond flour
2 cups flax meal
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 Tablespoons raw honey, melted
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
8 egg whites
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl combine the almond flour, flax meal, and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4. Mix the honey and oil into the flax mixture, then quickly fold in the egg whites. Be careful not to over mix the egg whites, so the fluffiness remains.
5. Use an ice cream scooper to drop mounds of the batter on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. Enjoy!
Remember that exercise is an essential component to achieving any fitness goal, so supplement your protein shake regimen with high-intensity bouts of exercise. Let’s create the total weight loss package for you!
Call the Best Weight Loss Gym in Carson, CA Today!
Let’s create an all inclusive guaranteed fitness program for you. This includes full body scans, fat burning workouts, accountability and an overall nutrition plan! Call or email us now to get started TODAY!