- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 large hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the sour cream, mayonnaise, and dried herbs until combined.
- Add one tablespoon of milk and mix. If the dressing seems too thick, add another tablespoon of milk. Don’t forget to add another tablespoon of milk to the final fat/protein/carb count if you do!
- Layer your salad with the fresh veggies, cheese, and sliced egg. Add a spoonful of Dijon mustard in the center.
- Drizzle with the prepared dressing, about 2 tablespoons for one serving, then toss to coat.
This makes a total of 3 single-servings of Vegetarian Keto Cobb Salad with 2 tablespoons of dressing per serving. Each serving comes out to be 329.67 Calories, 26.32 g Fat, 4.83 g Net Carbs, and 16.82 g Protein.