Creamy Tuscan Salmon
- 24 ounce salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 5 teaspoon fresh garlic, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounce baby spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat the olive oil over medium to high heat in a frying pan. Sear the salmon on both sides for about 5 minutes or until they are cooked thoroughly. Once cooked, remove salmon from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter using the same pan. Add the diced garlic and stir together.
- Add in the onion and cook until it’s translucent.
- Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and stir to combine well.
- Now, add in the vegetable broth and let everything cook for a few minutes until everything simmers down.
- Add in the heavy cream and stir to combine well. Cook for a few minutes until the mixture starts to get thicker.
- Add the spinach into the frying pan and cook until it is wilty, then add the parmesan cheese. Combine well and let this cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- While the frying pan is still on the heat, add in the salmon to let the salmon get hot again.
- Top with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 3 servings of Keto Creamy Tuscan Salmon. Each serving comes out to be 918 calories, 71.5g fat, 7.7g net carbs, and 58.3g protein.