Easy One-Pan Ground Beef and Green Beans
- 10 ounces (80/20) ground beef
- 9 ounces green beans
- 3½ ounces butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Rinse the green beans and trim the ends off each side.
- Add half of the butter to a pan (that can fit the ground beef and green beans) over high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook the beef until it’s browned and almost finished.
- Lower the heat on the pan to medium. Add the green beans and remaining butter to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes. Stir the green beans and ground beef occasionally.
- Season the green beans with salt and pepper, then transfer everything to a bowl with the pan drippings. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
This makes a total of 2 servings of Easy One-Pan Ground Beef and Green Beans. Each serving comes out to be 787.5 Calories, 71.75g Fats, 6.65g Net Carbs, and 27.5g Protein.