Sesame Almond Zoodle Bowl
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded broccoli slaw*
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- 2 tablespoon chopped almonds, garnish
- Pinch of chili powder
- Heat 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the shredded broccoli cabbage mix, and mushrooms, and sauté until they begin to soften.
- Make your zucchini noodles using a vegetable spiralizer and pat them dry with a towel to remove some of the excess moisture.
- Add your zoodles to the skillet and heat evenly by gently turning the zoodles with a fork or tongs until the noodles become soft but not soggy. This takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix your sauce by adding all ingredients in a large bowl and combining thoroughly.
- Add a touch more water or oil if necessary to reach a thin consistency.
- Portion your zoodles in three bowls and drizzle with sesame almond sauce then toss to coat.
- Top with chopped almonds and crushed red pepper flakes and an optional pinch of chili powder.
This makes a total of 3 servings of Low Carb Sesame Almond Zoodle Bowl. Each serving comes out to be 276 Calories, 24 g Fat, 6 g Net Carbs, and 8 g Protein