Bacon, Egg, and Asparagus Salad
- 16 ounces asparagus spears
- 3 ounces bacon
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Trim the asparagus, then chop into 1-2 inch segments.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the asparagus into the pot and boil for 3-4 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove the asparagus from the boiling water and transfer to a bowl filled with ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and then cook in a pan over medium heat until rendered and crisp.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into a bowl along with the bacon fat from the pan that you cooked the bacon in. Whisk together vigorously to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble the salad by combining the asparagus, bacon, chopped hard-boiled eggs, and dressing. Mix together and serve.
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Asparagus, Egg, and Bacon Salad. Each serving comes out to be 481 Calories, 39.4g Fats, 5.35g Net Carbs, and 23.05g Protein.