Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
- 12 ounce pork tenderloin
- 16 ounce asparagus spears, rinsed + trimmed
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced + divided
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 medium lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Dice the raw pork.
- In a bowl, add the diced pork to a bowl. Season it with half of the minced garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- In a frying pan on medium to high heat, add softened butter and diced pork tenderloin to the pan and cook thoroughly until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- When cooked thoroughly, remove from pan but leave the pork fat in the pan to cook the asparagus.
- Add in the chicken broth to the pan.
- Squeeze a lemon into the pan and let the juices dissolve.
- Add the asparagus to the pan and let the spears cook for 3 – 5 minutes. Add the remaining minced garlic in with the asparagus.
- Then, add the pork bites back into the frying pan to get warm again.
- Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Garlic Butter Pork with Lemon Asparagus. Each serving comes out to be 484 calories, 30g fat, 8.8g net carbs, and 41.7g protein.