Vegan Walnut Chili Recipe
- 5 tablespoon avocado oil
- 5 medium celery stalks, diced
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium zucchini
- 8 ounce cremini mushrooms
- 2 ounce chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 15 ounce canned diced tomatoes
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cartoon coconut milk
- 20 ounce vegan meat crumbles
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 medium avocado, sliced
- 4 tablespoon red radish, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
- In a pan, heat up the avocado oil and add the celery. Cook until softened up while stirring occasionally, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, and smoked paprika. Stir this together until well combined.
- Add bell pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook this for 4-6 minutes.
- Add the chipotle pepper, tomato paste, tomatoes, vegetable broth, coconut milk, vegan meat crumble, walnuts, and unsweetened cocoa powder. Stir until well combined. Let this cook for 20-25 minutes until the chili is thick and hot.
- Top the chili with fresh cilantro, avocado slices, and sliced radishes. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Vegan Walnut Chili. Each serving comes out to be 531 calories, 39g fat, 10.5g net carbs, and 30.1g protein.