Vegetarian Loaded Zucchini Skins
- 3 large Mexican squash, halved and seeds removed*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 whole cremini mushrooms, diced*
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce**
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Heat oven to 375°F. Prepare the squash by washing well, removing the ends and slicing into halves.
- Using a spoon, carefully scrape the seeds from each zucchini halve and discard.
- Sprinkle the zucchini skins with salt and let sit to draw out some of the water. Pat dry.
- Drizzle the diced mushrooms with oil, smoked paprika, ½ tsp salt, and Worcestershire and toss to coat.
- Arrange the zucchini and mushrooms on a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 minutes or until the mushrooms begin to brown and sizzle.
- Remove the zucchini from the oven and top with the roasted mushrooms and shredded pepper jack and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Top with sour cream and chives.
This makes a total of 6 servings of Vegetarian Loaded Zucchini Skins. Each serving comes out to be 108.5 Calories, 8.25g Fat, 2.82g Net Carbs, and 5.76g Protein.