Vegetarian Taco Stuffed Avocados
- For the Filling
- 7 ounces cauliflower
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil, divided
- 2 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For the Avocado Boats
- 1/2 cup taco filling
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Break the cauliflower into florets and place in a food processor with the raw walnuts, hemp seeds, and seasonings.
- Pulse the mixture a few times until the cauliflower and nuts become a crumble.
- Working in two batches, heat half of the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and add half of the taco meat mixture. Stir well as the nuts are toasted and the cauliflower softens.
- Add half of the adobo sauce and fold it into the mixture, making sure the mix is browning evenly on both sides.
- Remove from heat and fold in the shredded cheese, season with salt, and add to a serving bowl. Repeat with the rest of the taco filling.
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the stone. Scoop part of the avocado out with a spoon to make room for the taco mixture. Save and add as a topping later.
- Fill with ½ cup prepared taco mixture and top with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, or any of your favorite low carb taco toppings!
This makes a total of 1-servings of Vegetarian Taco Stuffed Avocado. Each serving comes out to be 392.17 Calories, 46.49g Fat, 6.3g Net Carbs, and 13.23g Protein.